WOULD YOU HUNT WOLVES??????

Talk anything related to predators.
Hiker

Re: WOULD YOU HUNT WOLVES??????

Post by Hiker » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:07 am

It's proven that Wolves have been in Utah since at least 2001. They have also been in Colorado for a while now. Here's a interesting link if you guys want to research out their movements.

http://www.defenders.org/resources/publ ... thwest.pdf
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Buck Fever
3 point
3 point

Post by Buck Fever » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Jersey, you should move to Idaho. The wolves are so pretty!! :-$ They kill for the thrill of it. :>/ I can't wait for them to start issuing tags this fall. =D> We need to start doing something about it soon... :thumb
Must be mentally focused at all times!!

skyhawkbowhunter1
Spike
Spike

Post by skyhawkbowhunter1 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:31 pm

kill them all is exactly right they are really bringing the elk population down in arizona units of 1 and 27.

Houndy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Houndy » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:36 pm

jersey boy wrote:I personally would never hunt them i think they are amazing creatures they are very important to the environment. I mean hunting them they have limited permits but still they will never ever eat a healthy big game animal. They are so smart that they will only go after injured animals or old animals they are extremely intelligent. Thats just my opinion i just think when some of you guys say kill em all i just get irritated when they are so good for the environment. im actually so fascinated by them that in a couple months im actually getting a tattoo of one on my back lol. Sorry didnt mean to ramble on but thats just my opinion. whats yours?

You may say that now. Wait untill they hit Utah and you have no more Dear or Elk to hunt. Wait untill you turn your pack of hounds loose and when you get to the tree with nothing but dead dogs. You think they only kill the old and week. You better do some research on that or go back to your Bunny Freinds. KILL THEM ALL

jersey boy
2 point
2 point

Post by jersey boy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:01 pm

I have seen many many many topics or tv shows about wolves and how they take down the old and weak(fawns and calves) but i know like i said with limited permits is understandable like i said i asked for a answer not a bunch of smart alick comments. I asked if you would hunt them. Also bigbuck92 think about what you posted the wolves were protecting their territory thats common sense.Dont mean to be A jerk but you guys were ridiculous about it. :>/
im a jersey boy becomin a utah boy!!!

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 pm

you should start watching t.v. channels that aren't run by tree huggers. if that is all you've seen you really need to get more info. not being rude at all. note: absolutly everyone said you need to do more research..... that probably means something. it has been proven 1000's of times that wolves do not just kill the old and sick. i'm sure if you check into it you will get some facts on them.

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:45 pm

+1 to what KB said.
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

J0n
Spike
Spike

Post by J0n » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:08 am

Personally I don't have any problem with wolves being in Idaho. What I have a huge problem with is introducing a predator into an ecosystem and then letting it go unchecked for over 12 years! I think wolves can coexist in an ecosystem with man and other animals however they should be managed very aggressively or you will see the types of problems we are having here in Idaho, and elsewhere for that matter. I also don't think saying "Kill em all" is doing anybody any good as it's never gonna happen in our day and age. But states like Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming are starting to put management plans into action and I think we should push these plans as much as possible. As sportsman we should have to make our voices louder than the "other guys"!

mulybow
Spike
Spike

Post by mulybow » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Those wolf was in Washington. I am not happy about it when I saw it. KILL IT ALL! :>/ :>/ :>/

mulybow.
Attachments
FIRST WOLF PIC!.jpg

mulybow
Spike
Spike

Post by mulybow » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:10 am

Another one came. Kill it all!!!
Attachments
3rd pic.jpg
2nd pic.jpg