need to vent

Talk related to anything & everything.
500mag
2 point
2 point

Re: need to vent

Post by 500mag » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:50 am

dont get me wrong i love to ride and i know that the ones who go a round the fence or sign still will and if they close more of the hills down it will only hert most of us. I will start to take #s and turn them in thats a good idea. i just wish there was a bigger punishment for them who dont care just make it hurt that way they might stop
One day I will find the BIG ONE!!

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:42 pm

I ride ATV's while hunting so apparently i'm different than 90% of the previous posters, but where does it make sense to ban ATV's from the woods? If people are riding on the designated roads then there is no problem, and they have just as much right to be there as you do in your pickup. If they are riding where they shouldn't be then it's our responsibility to stop them and get their info and remind them that they are breaking the law and they just got caught doing it. Why do we need more laws telling us what we can and cant do? Why should we sit there and watch the ATV drive down a meadow and think to ourself "man somebody should do something about that"....... Get out and do something!

Would you vote for banning sports cars on the freeway just because some people choose to drive them too fast and weave in and out of traffic?

Banning is not the way to fix anything, to inform and educate is a much better way.

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:45 pm

I agree banning is not the answer. I have absolutely not problem with anyone using them unless they don't stay on the trails and roads. Honestly we don't even need new laws the laws that are in place just need to be enforced. As well as us letting people know when they are wrong.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28