Lions!

Talk anything related to predators.
NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Re: Lions!

Post by NotEnufTags » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Nevadahunter wrote:O my god! im sorry great white i thought you were telling me how to hunt them like you have to hunt them with dogs im sorry man i read it wrong. but i hunt them with dogs yes
I've got to believe that when you read the post...
TheGreatwhitehunter wrote:Nevadahunter do you hunt them with dogs, or cut tracks and follow them using predator calls
that your eyes skipped over the word do. It reads a little different without the do in there.

Nevadahunter, you hunt them with dogs, or cut tracks and follow them using predator calls.

Easy mistake.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

AzRednekRabbit
Spike
Spike

Post by AzRednekRabbit » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 am

Hope you can fill your tags. I'm still just tryin' to see one in person. Good luck to ya.
Coyote Overkill Squad

Nah, you ain't gotta be born out in the sticks
With an F150 or a .30-06
Or have a bubba in the family tree
To get on down with me!

Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

Post by Nevadahunter » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Notenuftags..Thats excactly what i did.
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?
Unless You Haven't Heard..I'm a Pretty Big Deal Around Here.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Nevadahunter wrote:Notenuftags..Thats excactly what i did.
um.....pictures please :thumb

taz
Fawn
Fawn

Post by taz » Tue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm

since when did you get a lion with dogs?

Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

Post by Nevadahunter » Wed May 20, 2009 7:06 pm

I didn't say i ever got one and have you not noticed how long ago i started this post?
If God Had Intended For Us To Be Vegitarians, Why Did He Make Animals With Meat?

taz
Fawn
Fawn

Post by taz » Sat May 23, 2009 1:44 pm

i seen when you started your post but i could care less when that was but how many times have you been lion hunting with dogs i know your uncle has dogs and have hunted with him a few times but you what once maybe twice but my point is dont get on here and tell STORIES, i know you havent mentioned your uncle and please dont start hes a good friend of mine and i know how he feels about his dogs, everyone else might enjoy your STORIES but i dont i know who you are and know that your STORIES are nothing more than that.

Nevadahunter
4 point
4 point

Post by Nevadahunter » Tue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm

How about you just don't tell me what not to do on this site because thats none of your concern is it? Don't think you can get on here and tell people what do to EVER I wasnt telling you a "STORY" I WAS TELLING PEOPLE WHAT I WAS GETTING READY TO DO FOR THE UPCOMING WEEKEND!, Don't know if you saw that part or not. Plus you don't know me so how would you know how many times i've been cat hunting? ](*,) . I bet you feel real cool because you talk down to people on a forum don't you?

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Tue May 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Nevadahunter NEVER said he got a lion with dogs or a lion period!!!

Notenough tags wrote:
I've got to believe that when you read the post... That your eyes skipped over the word do. It reads a little different without the do in there.

Nevadahunter, you hunt them with dogs, or cut tracks and follow them using predator calls.

Easy mistake.
TheGreatwhitehunter wrote:
Nevadahunter do you hunt them with dogs, or cut tracks and follow them using predator calls

Nevada Hunter replied to Not enough tags post with
NevadaHunter wrote:

Notenuftags..Thats excactly what i did.

As he was agreeing with Notenough tags saying that he misunderstood my post

As in he misread what I posted when I asked him about how he hunted lions
Nevadahunter do you hunt them with dogs, or cut tracks and follow them using predator calls
AzRednekRabbit wrote:
Hope you can fill your tags. I'm still just tryin' to see one in person. Good luck to ya.
KillerBee mistook Nevada Hunters post of: Thats excactly what i did. as Nevada hunter was saying he filled a lion tag.

so thats when KillerBee posted
um.....pictures please :thumb
Nevada hunter never said he filled a tag.

I AM NOW LOCKING THIS TOPIC as we do not need for this to get out of hand. We have Forum rules here and we do not need the bickering on this site. If the two of you have a problem than take it up with each othere somewhere else. This is a hunting/Outdoors site to share with fellow members not to attack each other.
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Tue May 26, 2009 2:15 pm

TGWH- this has to be one of the all time, missread post ever lol
i did screw it up more ](*,) i read azredneckrabbits post of "i hope you can fill your tags" then nevadas" thats what i did"

dumb me, should have seen he was replying to NOTENOUGH

but when you read this thread from the very beginning , it is a little funny how almost every post is messed up by miss-reading it lol
thanks for the clarify :thumb